Pottery Barn Turned-Leg Pool Table
The ultimate home addition for any billiard player, our pool table makes a striking statement. A substantial frame and beautifully turned legs make this a game room showpiece.
- 99" long x 55" wide x 31.5" high
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn for regulation play.
- Choose from 5 felt options.
- Constructed of solid poplar with a multistep Berry Black finish.
- Comes with all essentials including four cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue-tip chalk.
- Includes cover for table, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools.
- Price includes professional installation.
- Customer will be contacted to schedule assembly appointment following delivery.
- Shipping is available within the contiguous 48 states.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Felt options include khaki, charcoal, olive, wine, or black.
- Rails utilize tournament-approved natural gum rubber cushions for perfect ball deflection.
- Wood framing around slate perimeter allows for quieter ball roll.
- Quadrate legs feature patented Top Shelf design that prevents the use of any mechanical fasteners to support the weight of the slate.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal dome.
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57"-long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded-leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- To assist with room constructions, shorter cues are available from American Heritage Billiards.
- Overall: 99" long x 55" wide x 31.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 16' 8" long x 13' wide
- Professional-series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 575 pounds
- Shipping Info
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.