First discovered in Indian palaces, the peacock mirror has become beloved in the homes of designers for its iconic style and impressive beauty. Resembling row after row of iridescent peacock feathers, this replica has the same large-scale grandeur and expert craftsmanship.
- 45" wide x 59" high x 7" deep
- Silver metal cladding over mango wood.
- Round mirror-glass inserts; beveled mirror-glass center.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for mounting both vertically and horizontally.
- Includes two anchors and two screws for wall mounting.
- Overall: 45" wide x 59" high x 7" deep
- Mirror Section: 13" wide x 18.5" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).