Pearce Upholstered Deluxe Sleeper Sofa - Performance everydaysuede™
Transform any room into a guest room with a sleeper sofa that blends comfort and style with supreme functionality. Designed without bars or springs, it opens up in seconds to create a sleep space so inviting, you’ll want to use it every day.
- 84" w x 40" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Features the Tiffany 24/7™ Convertible Mechanism with no metal bars or springs. U.S. Patent #6904628.
- Easy to open with soft-grip handles.
- Platform sleep system with a 4” plush mattress featuring premium high-density, high-resiliency foam.
- True bedroom length Queen-sized sleeper mattress.
- Overall: 84" w x 40" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32.5"
- Arms: 10.25" w x 27" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 80" l x 4" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 82" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 19"
- Generously constructed with a hardwood frame.
- Back cushions have a lofty fiber fill.
- Queen-sized sleeper mattress is a true bedroom length mattress, so it is 8" longer than average sleeper mattress.
- Foam has 1.8 density and a 27 ILD rating.
- Platform-style support eliminates the need for bars or springs and provides no-hassle luxurious sleep.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).