Pearce Leather Armchair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by its generous rolled arms and welted seams, this armchair has a luxurious feel.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel. Back cushions is 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foram core wrapped in down blend.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinrey provides exceptional structural inegrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stabiity on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered, slipcovered and in leather.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 40" deep x 38" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat Depth (inside seating) 32"
- Legs (removable): 4.5" tapered square, 2" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.