Pearce Leather Armchair
- White Glove Delivery
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by its generous rolled arms and welted seams, this armchair has a luxurious feel.
- 46" w x 41" d x 38" h
- Top grain leather.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free seat cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Pearce Leather Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46" w x 41" d x 38" h
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 10" w x 27" h
- Back Height: 32"
- Legs (removable): 4.5" tapered sq x 2" h
- Weight: 82 lb
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushion is made of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).