Pearce Leather Ottoman
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by its welted seams, this ottoman has a luxurious feel.
- 32" w x 26" d x 17" h
- Top grain leather
- This is a special-order item and ships directly from the manufacturer. To see fabrics available for Quick Ship and to view our order and return policy, click on the Shipping Info tab above.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Pearce Leather Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Features include extra-deep cushion, welting on every seam, and hardwood block feet.
- Cushion has a highly resilient 5-inch-thick foam core that is double wrapped in lofty padding.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material.
- Synthetic webbing under cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers at the Pottery Barn furniture facility in the heart of North Carolina.
- Overall: 32" w x 26" d x 17" h
- Leg: 2" diam x 2" h
- Weight: 56 lb
Care & Composition
Assembly & Installation
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).