Pearce Leather Ottoman
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by its welted seams, this ottoman has a luxurious feel.
- 32" wide x 26" deep x 17" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- This collection is also available slipcovered and upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Pearce Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Features include extra-deep cushion, welting on every seam, and hardwood block feet.
- Cushion has a highly resilient 5-inch-thick foam core that is double wrapped in lofty padding.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material.
- Synthetic webbing under cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers at the Pottery Barn furniture facility in the heart of North Carolina.
- Overall: 32" wide x 26" deep x 17" high
- Leg: 2" diameter x 2" high
- Weight: 56 lb
Care & Composition
Assembly & Installation
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).