Pearce Leather Sleeper Sofa
- White Glove Delivery
Generously proportioned and offering the best in comfort and style, our Pearce seating was designed to accommodate every lifestyle. Distinctive rolled arms and luxuriously deep seat cushions make this one of our most welcoming and substantial collections. This Sleeper Sofa is wrapped in ultrasoft, top-grain leather. It converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 91" wide x 41" deep x 38" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- This collection is also available slipcovered and upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Pearce Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 91" wide x 41" deep x 38" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 10" wide x 27" high
- Legs (removable): 4.5" tapered square x 2" high
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" wide x 72" long x 5.5" high
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 94" long
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 22"
- Weight: 189 lbs
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material.
- Constructed with a kiln-dried hardwood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner-blocking.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of 30% recycled material.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Back cushions have a lofty fiber fill.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with pop-up headrest in open position.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).