Pearce Upholstered Sleeper Sofa - Performance everydaysuede™
Please Select Fabric: Performance everydaysuede ™
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
- The best-selling Pearce Sleeper Sofa in everydaysuede is family/pet friendly and extremely durable. Distinguished by its soft matte fabric, generous rolled arms, hand-stitched seams and hardwood feet, this sleeper sofa has an inviting feel.
- 91" w x 41" d x 38" h
- For more information: Pearce Collection Guide.
- For more information: Upholstered & Slipcovered Furniture Facts.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Extra-deep hypoallergenic down-blend wrapped cushions have an extra-thick foam core.
- Proudly made in America, view video.
- For shipping and return information, click on the shipping tab.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 91" w x 41" d x 38" h
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 10" w x 27" h
- Legs (removable): 2" diam., 2" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open sleeper, head to foot: 94" long
- Mattress height when sleeper is open: 22"
- Weight: 189 lbs.
- View the dimension diagram for more information.
- Use our room planner to help design your space.
Care & Content
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- 100% polyester microfiber face; 70% polyester, 30% cotton back.
- Generously constructed with a kiln-dried hardwood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery, heavy gauge sinuous springs and a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back for extra comfort.
- Seat cushions are wrapped with a hypoallergenic fiber-feather-down blend.
- Back cushions have a lofty fiber fill.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking,eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- "Headlock" feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
Quick Ship on select fabric choices:
everydaysuede™ in Oat
everydaysuede™ in Lt Wheat
Please allow approximately 6to 8 weeks for furniture that does not have Quick Ship.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).