Pearce Upholstered Sleeper Sofa
Generously proportioned and offering the best in comfort and style, our Pearce seating was designed to accommodate every lifestyle. Distinctive rolled arms and luxuriously deep seat cushions make this one of our most welcoming and substantial collections. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style inner springs, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Includes a pop-up headrest; headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered, slipcovered and in leather.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 91" wide x 41" deep x 38" high
- Overall (open): 91" wide x 94" deep x 38" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 63" wide x 23" deep x 20" high
- Legs (removable): 2" diameter, 2" high
- Mattress, Full-Sized: 52" wide x 72" long x 5.5" thick
- Weight Capacity (closed): 750 pounds
- Weight Capacity (open): 400 pounds
- Weight: 142 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services