Pearce Upholstered Sleeper Sofa
Generously proportioned and offering the best in comfort and style, our Pearce seating was designed to accommodate every lifestyle. Distinctive rolled arms and luxuriously deep seat cushions make this one of our most welcoming and substantial collections. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 91" w x 41" d x 38" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Pearce Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 91" w x 41" d x 38" h
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 10" w x 27" h
- Legs (removable): 4.5" tapered sq x 2" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 94" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 22"
- Weight: 189 lbs
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material.
- Seat cushions are wrapped with a hypoallergenic fiber-feather-down blend.
- Back cushions have a lofty fiber fill.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking,eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with pop-up headrest in open position.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).