Pearl Embroidered 280-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Shams
- Monogramming Available
All-white linens pop with style. Expertly tailored, two rows of embroidered satin-stitch dots accent our duvet cover and sham.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure, interior ties to keep the duvet in place, and a 6" flap to enclose the duvet.
- Sham has envelope closure (insert not included).
- Shams are sold individually.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is 8" and will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly tailored of smooth and crisp 280-thread-count 100% cotton percale. Percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Treated with an Easy-Care finish that eliminates the need for ironing.
- Detailed with satin-stitched embroidery on the front; reverses to solid white.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a faux-shell button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).