Pearl Embroidered 280-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
All-white linens pop with style. Expertly tailored, two rows of embroidered satin-stitch dots accent our duvet cover and sham.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure, interior ties to keep the duvet in place, and a 6" flap to enclose the duvet.
- Sham has envelope closure (insert not included).
- Shams are sold individually.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is 8" and will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly tailored of smooth and crisp 280-thread-count 100% cotton percale. Percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Treated with an Easy-Care finish that eliminates the need for ironing.
- Detailed with satin-stitched embroidery on the front; reverses to solid white.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a faux-shell button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" x 36"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.