Inspired by the machine-age aesthetic of the 1930s, this classic fixture suits both modern and vintage decors.
- 10.5" diam x 4.5" h
- Cast of zinc alloy and steel with a glass shade.
- Features mouth-blown glass.
- Finished in Bronze, Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10.5" diam x 4.5" h
- Base: 10.25" diam x 0.75" h
- Shade: 9.75" diam x 3" h
- Bulb (2): 60" watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).