A vintage tile design was the inspiration for this rug. Random shearing and a looped pile give it its soft texture. Click here for recommended care.
- Hand tufted of wool.
- Backing is made of recycled cotton with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- 1.5' square (18" square)
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Recycled fabric / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and fleixble backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming on a low-power setting, without using a beater brush.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull at loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.