Peyton Linen/Cotton Drape
Combining linen’s distinctive texture and drape with cotton’s naturally soft feel, our Peyton Drape has an easy elegance.
- Detailed with hidden seams, a blind-stitched hem and cotton lining.
- Available in both a standard width and a double-width version for added drama.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks.
- Requires 10 clip or round rings for single width, 19 for double width. (Rings are sold separately).
- Sold as individual panels.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Use with our Blackout Liner (sold separately) for enhanced light filtration.
- Dry Clean only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen-45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton satin.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 100" wide x 84" long
- 100" wide x 96" long
- 100" wide x 108" long
- Top Casing Hem: 3" high
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Lining Hem: 1" high
- Drapery loop position from bottom edge of top hem: 1"
- Distance between loop rows: 1/2"
- To reduce wrinkling caused by packaging, mist your drape with water and hang to dry.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).