Phulkari Embroidered Chevron Pillow Cover
Drawing its influence from the traditional Indian folk art of Phulkari embroidery, this lustrous pillow cover’s geometric design is created by stitching vibrant cotton threads together in an alternating pattern.
- 18" square
- Made of pure cotton.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reverses to solid ivory.
- Button closure.
- Insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Select colors are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Remove insert from pillow cover.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.