Phulkari Embroidered Chevron Pillow Cover
Drawing its influence from the traditional Indian folk art of Phulkari embroidery, this lustrous pillow cover’s geometric design is created by stitching vibrant cotton threads together in an alternating pattern.
- 18" square
- Made of pure cotton.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reverses to solid ivory.
- Button closure.
- Insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Select colors are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Remove insert from pillow cover.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.