Pick-Stitch Handcrafted Quilt & Sham
Employing meticulous hand quilting and tonal pick-stitching methods, each of our signature quilts takes approximately three days to craft. The fabric is prewashed for a natural, homespun look and soft hand.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously crafted of a textural linen-cotton blend using precise hand-quilting and pick-stitching techniques.
- Provides lightweight warmth for year-round use.
- Quilted sham has a tie closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of a linen-cotton blend with 100% cotton batting.
- Quilt, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide.
- Full/Queen: 92" long x 88" wide.
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long.
- Euro: 26" square.
- King: 20" long x 36" wide.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services