Table Tennis Cover for Pool Table
Get more from your game room with this cleverly designed top. It drops quickly into place to transform a pool table into a game of table tennis. Sized to fit most standard pool tables, it’s crafted from wood with a layer of foam below that protects the table’s surface and ensures a snug fit.
- 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Expertly crafted of poplar, particle board, PVC, and foam padding to protect your pool table.
- Distressed hand-applied finish.
- Add a new game to your room with this Table Tennis Cover; works with most standard pool tables including the Pottery Barn Pool Table.
- All essentials are supplied, including four paddles and four balls.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of particle board, topped with PVC and framed in poplar.
- Foam padding on the underside protects your pool table.
- Paddles are made of poplar, particle board, and rubber; balls are plastic.
- Set includes the Table Tennis Cover, four paddles, a net with two net clamps, four balls, and two plastic supporting braces.
- The supporting braces lie underneath the Table Tennis Cover and on top of the pool table surface near the middle of the table to ensure a level playing field.
- Overall: 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Cover: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" high
- Game Top: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" thick
- Net: 73" wide x 5.75" high x 0.25" thick
- Paddle (4): 10" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Ball (4): 1.5" diameter
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).