Table Tennis Cover for Pool Table
Get more from your game room with this cleverly designed top. It drops quickly into place to transform a pool table into a game of table tennis. Sized to fit most standard pool tables, it’s crafted from wood with a layer of foam below that protects the table’s surface and ensures a snug fit.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of particle board, topped with PVC and framed in poplar.
- Foam padding on the underside protects your pool table.
- Paddles are made of poplar, particle board, and rubber; balls are plastic.
- Distressed hand-applied finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Set includes the Table Tennis Cover, four paddles, a net with two net clamps, four balls, and two plastic supporting braces.
- The supporting braces lie underneath the Table Tennis Cover and on top of the pool table surface near the middle of the table to ensure a level playing field.
- All essentials are supplied, including four paddles and four balls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Add a new game to your room with this Table Tennis Cover; works with most standard pool tables including the Pottery Barn Pool Table.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Cover: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" high
- Game Top: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" thick
- Net: 73" wide x 5.75" high x 0.25" thick
- Paddle (4): 10" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Ball (4): 1.5" diameter
- Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.