Porous # 24 Framed Print
Originally a collagraph by Seattle-based artist Eunice Kim, this giclée reproduction showcases the same detail and expert craftsmanship as the original work of art. It’s a study in patterns and relationships, and the ways in which individual entities come together, coalesce, and coexist. The small, repeating dots are the building blocks of imagery, and the artist’s goal is to create an environment and a context wherein each dot retains its unique individuality, while contributing to a larger whole, the collective.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Giclée print.
- Frame is made of Dyera costulata wood with an antique silver and black painted finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Plexiglas front.
- Backed with D-rings for hanging.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" square, 1" thick
- Print: 40" square
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.