Porter Collector's Desk
- Designed for organizing your office without sacrificing an ounce of style, our Porter Collector’s Desk can be used alone or combined with other pieces in our exclusive Porter Collection to create the ideal setup for your needs.
- 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 31" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid kiln-dried hardwood, engineered wood, MDF and birch veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Legs and apron are built of solid hardwood.
- Top panel is built of hardwood, engineered wood and birch veneer.
- Drawer front is crafted of MDF with a birch veneer; drawer box is made of red alder.
- Drawer glides are made of steel.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- All sides are finished by hand using a multistep process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 31" high
- Top: 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Apron: 4.5" high
- Drawer Exterior: 50" wide x 19.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 43.5" wide x 18" deep x 3" high
- Compartments inside drawer: 22
- Distance between legs: 51" side to side, 23" front to back
- Clearance under desk: 25" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer’s Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
Wipe with a clean damp cloth; wipe dry immediately. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives. The use of coasters will protect against possible moisture rings.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).