Porthole & Rope Mirror
Our mirror helps create a maritime motif. Suspended from a length of authentic nautical rope tied in a knot, this homestead must-have resembles a ship’s porthole.
- 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Frame is made of iron with MDF backing.
- Beveled mirror.
- Hand-painted finish.
- Natural jute rope included for hanging mirror.
- Nautical knot adds to the seaside feel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Mirror Only: 18.5" diameter
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.