Porthole & Rope Mirror
Our mirror helps create a maritime motif. Suspended from a length of authentic nautical rope tied in a knot, this homestead must-have resembles a ship’s porthole.
- 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Frame is made of iron with MDF backing.
- Beveled mirror.
- Hand-painted finish.
- Natural jute rope included for hanging mirror.
- Nautical knot adds to the seaside feel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Mirror Only: 18.5" diameter
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).