Porthole & Rope Mirror
Our mirror helps create a maritime motif. Suspended from a length of authentic nautical rope tied in a knot, this homestead must-have resembles a ship’s porthole.
- 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Frame is made of iron with MDF backing.
- Beveled mirror.
- Hand-painted finish.
- Natural jute rope included for hanging mirror.
- Nautical knot adds to the seaside feel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" deep
- Mirror Only: 18.5" diameter
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.