Sawyer Pot Rack Pendant
Transform a kitchen counter into a work space worthy of a pro. This fixture combines two ribbed-glass pendants with a rack that holds multiple pots and pans. The pendants cast bright, focused light that’s ideal for tasks such as chopping and measuring.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of iron with a polished nickel finish, featuring ribbed-glass shades with glass diffusers.
- Two poles connect the frame to the canopy; two pole lengths provide three height options.
- Features 12 double hooks to keep kitchen essentials close; hooks can slide along frame for most efficient use of space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 17.5" deep
- Height Options: 17.5" using short poles only; 23.5" using long poles only; 29.5" using both sets of poles
- Canopy: 36.5" wide x 5" deep x 1" high
- Short Pole (2): 6" long
- Long Pole (2): 12" long
- Distance Between Poles: 30.5"
- Shade (2): 11.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Small Double Hook (6): 2.75" wide x 0.5" thick x 3.75" high
- Large Double Hook (6): 2.75" wide x 0.5" thick x 5.25" high
- Mounting Plate: 36.5" wide x 5" deep x 1" high
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Teardrop Filament 40W Light Bulb
- Free Shipping