Benchwright TV Stand, Large
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our TV stand, creating a handsome backdrop for modern media equipment. Crafted from poplar, it's accented with grooves and saw marks for a look of salvaged lumber.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Glass doors are made of tempered glass.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Behind each glass door is a shelf that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Features levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Large: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
Large TV Stand
- Overall: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top: 42" wide x 20" deep x 1.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 330 pounds
- Weight: 162.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).