Printer's Double Glass Door Cabinet
While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut piece is built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black piece is built from solid poplar, particleboard, MDF and oak veneer; hardware has matching finish.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery, and two adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cutouts keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Set includes pedestal and top.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 1" thick x 25" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 30.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Different Heights For Adjustable Shelves: 13
- Clearances Above Adjustable Shelves: 5", 6", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11", 12.5", 13.5", 14.5", 16", 17.5", 18.5", 20" high
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 25" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cutouts On Back: 4
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 71 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).