While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This handsome armoire captures the symmetry of the original design, with bluff cut doors that are artfully detailed to resemble many small drawers. To create a configuration ideal for your space, click here to view our Build Your Printer’s Set Tool.
- 96" wide x 20" deep x 30" high; holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Includes two file cabinet pedestals, two cabinet pedestals, one glass door double pedestal, one double top and one quadruple top.
- The glass door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the versatility of our .
- Watch a video about the unique character of our .