Printer's Large Buffet
- Delivery Discount
Create a grand station for entertaining with the new large buffet from our Printer’s Collection. Pattered after the handsome functionality of vintage typesetter’s cabinets, it's generously scaled to provide ample space for all your dining essentials.
- 64" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- The Large Entertaining Buffet includes one glass door double pedestal, two cabinet pedestals, and one quadruple top.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- The glass door double pedestal has two adjustable shelves.
- The cabinet pedestal has a bluff-cut door and two removable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tuscan Chestnut finish is built from pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer; Artisanal Black finish is built from elm, particleboard, MDF and oak veneer.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Large Entertaining Buffet
- Overall: 64" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Overall: 64" wide x 20" deep x 1" high
- Overall (without top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 30.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 25" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cutouts On Back: 4
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 35 pounds
- Weight: 71 pounds
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Door: 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 51 pounds
Glass Door Double Pedestal
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).