Printer's Large Hutch with Doors
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the hutch the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The large hutch has three cubbies with lift-up doors.
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 13" deep x 39.5" high
- Top: 64" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (3): 21" wide x 1" thick x 8.5" high
- Cubby Interior (3): 20.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Bottom interior without adjustable shelf: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 29" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Weight: 103 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.