Printer's Large Hutch with Doors
While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
- 64" wide x 13" deep x 39.5" high
- The large hutch has three cubbies with lift-up doors.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the hutch the look of a well-loved antique.
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Overall: 64" wide x 13" deep x 39.5" high
- Top: 64" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (3): 21" wide x 1" thick x 8.5" high
- Cubby Interior (3): 20.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Bottom interior without adjustable shelf: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 29" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Weight: 103 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).