Printer's Large Hutch with Doors
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the hutch the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The large hutch has three cubbies with lift-up doors.
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 13" deep x 39.5" high
- Top: 64" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (3): 21" wide x 1" thick x 8.5" high
- Cubby Interior (3): 20.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Bottom interior without adjustable shelf: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 29" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Weight: 103 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).