Printer's Letter File Hutch
A vintage printer’s cabinet with dozens of small drawers for storing type was the inspiration for our newest home office collection. Designed for ultimate versatility – at an exceptional value – its components can be combined in any configuration to create your perfect workspace.
- 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 14" high
- The letter file hutch has five letter slots on the right, five horizontal slots on the left, all of which are removable, and can nest inside the large hutch for added storage.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the hutch the look of a well-loved antique.
- Designed to sit on our Printer’s Desks and inside the Printer’s Large Hutch for extra storage.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Overall: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 14" high
- Top: 62.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 1" thick
- Removable paritions on left side: 4
- Horizontal Slot Interior (5): 2.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Center Adjustable Shelf (1): 34" wide x 10.5" deep x 1" high
- Center interior without adjustable shelf: 3.54" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Removable shelves on right side: 4
- Letter slot interior without shelves: 12.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 65 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).