Printer's Long Low Media Suite
- Like the other pieces in our Printer’s collection, this grand media suite was designed to capture the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. It's perfect for shared family spaces, with artfully finished doors, and shelves that create ample storage for home entertainment equipment, books and decorative objects.
- 96" wide x 20" deep x 30" high; holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV
- Suite includes one glass-door double pedestal, two glass-door pedestals, two bookcase pedestals, two single tops and one quadruple top.
- The glass-door pedestal fits components up to 14" wide and is perfect for storing baskets of DVDs, video game consoles that stand vertically, games or other related items.
- The glass-door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Overall (including quadruple top): 96" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Overall: 64" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door: 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Overall (without top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 30.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 25" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cutouts On Back: 4
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 35 pounds
- Weight: 71 pounds
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).