Like the other pieces in our Printer’s collection, this grand media suite was designed to capture the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. It's perfect for shared family spaces, with artfully finished doors, and shelves that create ample storage for home entertainment equipment, books and decorative objects.
- 96" w x 20" d x 30" h
- Suite includes one glass-door double pedestal, two glass-door pedestals, two bookcase pedestals, two single tops and one quadruple top.
- The glass-door pedestal fits components up to 14" wide and is perfect for storing baskets of DVDs, video game consoles that stand vertically, games or other related items.
- The glass-door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our .