While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This handsome suite captures the symmetry of the original design, with optional glass-doored or bluff-cut cabinets to store your media components.
- 64" w x 20" d x 69.5" h; holds up to a 30" flat-screen TV.
- Includes one glass-door double pedestal, two single glass-door pedestals or two single cabinet pedestals, two bookcase hutches, and one quadruple top.
- The single pedestals fit components up to 14" wide.
- The glass-door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our .