Printer’s 3-Drawer File Pedestal
While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
- 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery and three bluff-cut drawers; bottom drawer is fitted with rails for both letter- and legal-sized hanging folders.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space. Pair with a Printer's Top or with another Printer's component (each sold separately).
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tuscan Chestnut piece is built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black piece is built from solid poplar, particleboard, MDF and oak veneer; hardware has matching finish.
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom/File Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).