Printer’s 3-Drawer File Pedestal
- Delivery Discount
While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
- 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery and three bluff-cut drawers; bottom drawer is fitted with rails for both letter- and legal-sized hanging folders.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space. Pair with a Printer's Top or with another Printer's component (each sold separately).
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- Click here to build your own Printer's System.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tuscan Chestnut piece is built from solid pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black piece is built from solid poplar, particleboard, MDF and oak veneer; hardware has matching finish.
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom/File Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 58 pounds