While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original.
- 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery, and a precision bluff-cut door concealing two adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Tuscan Chestnut or Artisanal Black stain.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space. Pair with a Printer's Top or with another Printer's component (each sold separately).
- Watch a video about the versatility of our .
- View our .