Printer's Single Glass Door Cabinet
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut and Artisanal White finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery and two adjustable shelves.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door: 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Different Height Levels For Adjustable Shelves: 13
- Clearances Above Shelves: 5", 6", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11", 12.5", 13.5", 14.5", 16", 17.5", 18.5", 20" high
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 48 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.