Printer's Writing Desk - Large
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut and Artisanal White finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The writing desk has a single drawer with a drop-down front.
- Cutouts in the drawer keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Top: 64" wide x 32" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 23" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Clearance under piece: 25.5"
- Distance between legs: 57" side to side; 25" front to back
- Top Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Drawer Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 95 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).