Printer's Writing Desk - Large
A vintage printer’s cabinet with dozens of small drawers for storing type was the inspiration for our newest home office collection. Designed for ultimate versatility – at an exceptional value – its components can be combined in any configuration to create your perfect workspace.
- 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- The writing desk has a single drawer with a drop-down front.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the desk the look of a well-loved antique.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the versatility of our Printer’s Collection.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Drawer opens smoothly on metal glides.
- Cutout on drawer keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
- Overall: 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Top: 64" wide x 32" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 23" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Clearance under piece: 25.5"
- Distance between legs: 57" side to side; 25" front to back
- Top Maximum Weight Capacity: 100
- Drawer Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).