Printer's Writing Desk - Small
A vintage printer’s cabinet was the inspiration for this home office collection. Designed for ultimate versatility, our desk is designed to fit well in smaller rooms or in entryways, or to expand your current work space.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from pine, particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Drawer opens smoothly on metal glides. =
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The writing desk has a single pull-out supply drawer.
- The finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the desk the look of a well-loved antique.
- Cutout on drawer keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 12" deep x 2.25" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 25.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 31.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 54 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).