Commute in style with this surprisingly affordable and easy-to-shift seven-speed bike. Particularly suited for commuting in a skirt because there’s no cross-bar to swing your legs over.
- 66" long x 26" wide x 42" high
- Ours will be fully accessorized with Peterboro wicker basket, red bell, upgraded pedals, Brooks seat, brown ergo grips.
- Comfortable: Steel tubing and accurate frame geometry make for a softer ride than with other materials. Seats are designed for normal clothing.
- Ergonomic: Upright handlebars keep you looking forward, not down. They're also kinder to your back.
- Practical: Kickstands allow for easy parking. Chain guards keep grease off your fresh, clean clothes.
- Modern: The Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur and Revo twist shifter brings state-of-the-art technology to the shifting system. Changing gears is done with a simple twist of the wrist.
- Safe Braking: Alloy brakes combine with lightweight alloy rims with machined brake surfaces for quick, safe and controlled stops.
- City Smart: 35mm tires are wide enough to handle curbs and potholes but narrow enough for speed.
- Feet Friendly: Reinforced resin pedals designed wide enough to ride with boots, pumps, flip-flops, or anything in between.
- Durable: The hi-tensile steel frame is guaranteed for life.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel frame, with fender and rack braze-ons, integrated kickstand bracket.
- Fork: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel unicrown fork, with fender and rack braze-ons.
- Handlebar: Steel commuting bar; 15-degree back sweep, 23" wide, 1" rise, 1" clamp.
- Stem: Forged-alloy quill stem, 15-degree rise, 1" clamp.
- Headset: 1" threaded steel.
- Grips: PUBLIC triangle grip, 5"/4", closed end.
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-34 tooth Mega Range freewheel.
- Crankset: Alloy crank set 7", 39-tooth chainring with outer chainring guard, square taper.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper BSA English threaded cartridge bottom bracket.
- Chain: KMC Z510, 1/2" x 3/32" rustproof.
- Pedals: PUBLIC reinforced resin composite platform pedal, with rubber pads, 9/16" axle, ball bearings.
- Front/Rear Brake: Cold-forged-alloy dual pivot caliper, EN standard brake pads.
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed Revoshift twist shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7-speed.
- Brake Levers: Alloy four-finger caliper brake lever.
- Saddle: PUBLIC seat, 6.5" wide, steel polished rails.
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust 1" diameter, 14" long
- Seat Post Clamp: 1 alloy bolt.
- Tires: 700 x 35c, 30TPI, tan skin wall.
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rims: Alloy, 36-hole, 700c, machined brake surface.
- Front Hub: Alloy low-flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy low flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14G.
- Chain Guard: Alloy.
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount.
- Fenders: Alloy full fender.
- Weight: 28.7 pounds (standard)
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).