Commute in style with this surprisingly affordable and easy-to-shift seven-speed bike. Particularly suited for commuting in a skirt because there’s no cross-bar to swing your legs over.
- 66" long x 26" wide x 42" high
- Ours will be fully accessorized with Peterboro wicker basket, red bell, upgraded pedals, Brooks seat, brown ergo grips.
- Comfortable: Steel tubing and accurate frame geometry make for a softer ride than with other materials. Seats are designed for normal clothing.
- Ergonomic: Upright handlebars keep you looking forward, not down. They're also kinder to your back.
- Practical: Kickstands allow for easy parking. Chain guards keep grease off your fresh, clean clothes.
- Modern: The Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur and Revo twist shifter brings state-of-the-art technology to the shifting system. Changing gears is done with a simple twist of the wrist.
- Safe Braking: Alloy brakes combine with lightweight alloy rims with machined brake surfaces for quick, safe and controlled stops.
- City Smart: 35mm tires are wide enough to handle curbs and potholes but narrow enough for speed.
- Feet Friendly: Reinforced resin pedals designed wide enough to ride with boots, pumps, flip-flops, or anything in between.
- Durable: The hi-tensile steel frame is guaranteed for life.
Dimensions & Care
- Frame: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel frame, with fender and rack braze-ons, integrated kickstand bracket.
- Fork: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel unicrown fork, with fender and rack braze-ons.
- Handlebar: Steel commuting bar; 15-degree back sweep, 23" wide, 1" rise, 1" clamp.
- Stem: Forged-alloy quill stem, 15-degree rise, 1" clamp.
- Headset: 1" threaded steel.
- Grips: PUBLIC triangle grip, 5"/4", closed end.
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-34 tooth Mega Range freewheel.
- Crankset: Alloy crank set 7", 39-tooth chainring with outer chainring guard, square taper.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper BSA English threaded cartridge bottom bracket.
- Chain: KMC Z510, 1/2" x 3/32" rustproof.
- Pedals: PUBLIC reinforced resin composite platform pedal, with rubber pads, 9/16" axle, ball bearings.
- Front/Rear Brake: Cold-forged-alloy dual pivot caliper, EN standard brake pads.
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed Revoshift twist shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7-speed.
- Brake Levers: Alloy four-finger caliper brake lever.
- Saddle: PUBLIC seat, 6.5" wide, steel polished rails.
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust 1" diameter, 14" long
- Seat Post Clamp: 1 alloy bolt.
- Tires: 700 x 35c, 30TPI, tan skin wall.
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rims: Alloy, 36-hole, 700c, machined brake surface.
- Front Hub: Alloy low-flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy low flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14G.
- Chain Guard: Alloy.
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount.
- Fenders: Alloy full fender.
- Weight: 28.7 pounds (standard)
Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
|Public C7 Cream Bike with Peterboro Basket, red bell, upgraded pedals, Brooks seat, brown ergo grips||No Longer Available|