Quincy Kilim Rug - Wheat
A geometric beehive design is expertly woven in a flat weave on our kilim rug.
- Handwoven of a wool/cotton blend.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 80% wool, 20% cotton.
- 1.5' square, (18" square)
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming on a low-power setting, without using a beater brush.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull at loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.