Quinn Desk Chair
The mid-century Steelcase chair gets an elegant makeover in hand-stained birch and herringbone fabric. Nailhead trim outlining the back frame adds a polished accent.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, legs arms and stretcher crafted from solid birch.
- Seat and back fabric composed of foam and fiber.
- Solid frame construction includes pocket-screw and dowel, tenon-and-groove, and bore-and-dowel joineries with triangular corner-blocking on the legs to ensure a sturdy and durable build.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finishing and polishing done by hand.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-painted and antiqued.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 25.25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 18.25" deep
- Seat Height: 20.25"
- Backrest: 20.25" wide x 15.25" high
- Arm Width: 2"
- Arm Height From Floor: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.