Quinn Desk Chair
The mid-century Steelcase chair gets an elegant makeover in hand-stained birch and herringbone fabric. Nailhead trim outlining the back frame adds a polished accent.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, legs arms and stretcher crafted from solid birch.
- Seat and back fabric composed of foam and fiber.
- Solid frame construction includes pocket-screw and dowel, tenon-and-groove, and bore-and-dowel joineries with triangular corner-blocking on the legs to ensure a sturdy and durable build.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finishing and polishing done by hand.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-painted and antiqued.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 25.25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 18.25" deep
- Seat Height: 20.25"
- Backrest: 20.25" wide x 15.25" high
- Arm Width: 2"
- Arm Height From Floor: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.